At the first glance you can see the close aesthetic tie between the new Unico100 and the well-known, extremely valued and award-winning Unico200.
The structure of the front is the same, based on a double aluminium panel that give to the amplifier that massive and important look suited to the most prestigious models of Unico series while the chass is is in black hairlined aluminium as dictated by new aesthetic trends introduced by Unico secondo.
Unico100 is a hybrid integrated amplifier in dual-mono configuration: every stage from power supply to output stages is doubled and dedicated to only one channel.
Lots of well known and tested solutions have been used in this new project. Together with these traditional elements, part of the know-how of UnisonResearch design staff, we introduced new and almost revolutionary features.
Unico100 is the first model of the entire Unison production using a high-performance digital controlled volume control, as weíll see later this solution offers lots of interesting possibilities.
- Technical characteristics
- Output power: 180W RMS on 8Ω – 340W RMS on 4Ω
- Output stage: Dynamic A Class triple POWER MOSFET complementary pair
- Input stage: Triode Class-A
- Valve: 2 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Sensibility: 260mV
- Input impendace: 47 k / 47 pFΩ
- Frequency response: flat@10Hz / -0.3dB@100kHz
- THD: 0.05% @ 10W, 1kHz
- Feedback Factor: 15dB
- Damping Factor: >200
- Inputs: 3 linea RCA, 1 line XLR, 1 tape RCA
- Outputs: 1 tape RCA, 1 subwoofer RCA
- Output connectors: 4 +4 for Bi-Wiring
- Remote control: Volume and inputs, IR
- Power consumption: 900W max
- Dimensions (la x lu x alt): 43.5 x 43 x 18 cm
- Net weight: 25 kg